CLASSIC STEEL MODELS 8300 & 8500
Two layers of steel filled with polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation make Wayne Dalton’s Classic Steel Models 8300 and 8500 durable and damage-resistant. Choose from an array of designs and paint colors or opt for a bi-directional wood grain finish that captures the beauty of real wood without the maintenance.
- Material: Steel
- Insulation: Polyurethane, R-value = 12.12 (8300), 16.22 (8500)
- Price: TBD
- Tongue-and-groove section joins help prevent weather from entering the garage
- Silent glide rollers for smooth and quiet operation
- Available with optional wind load reinforcements
- Available with TruChoice®, Wayne Dalton’s custom color system
THE DESIGN CENTER
Upload a photo of your home to find your perfect garage door.