CARRIAGE HOUSE STEEL MODEL 9405
Featuring a variety of customizable carriage house design options that can be painted to match your home’s exterior, the Wayne Dalton Model 9405 will add unique style and curb appeal to your home. The Model 9405 is filled with polyurethane foam-in-place insulation sandwiched between two sheets of steel.
- Material: Steel
- Insulation: Polyurethane, R-value = 10
- Price: TBD
- TorqueMaster Plus counterbalance system that safely contains the springs in a steel tube
- Pinch-resistant door panels
- Integral struts on the back of the door add strength
- Available with optional wind load reinforcements
- Available with TruChoice®, Wayne Dalton’s custom color system
THE DESIGN CENTER
Upload a photo of your home to find your perfect garage door.