CARRIAGE HOUSE STEEL MODEL 6600
Picture an Insulated steel garage door coupled with the sophistication of a carriage house design – that’s the Wayne Dalton Model 6600. Made with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of steel, the Model 6600 is as durable as it is charming.
- Material: Steel
- Insulation: Polyurethane, R-value = 12.12
- Price: TBD
- Made with DecaTrim™ II overlays
- Tongue-and-groove joint seals help provide a great weather barrier
- Quiet rollers with nylon wheels and solid steel shafts
- Available with optional wind load reinforcements
THE DESIGN CENTER
Upload a photo of your home to find your perfect garage door.