NationServe Planned Maintenance 101
When it comes to keeping projects on track, the reliable performance of your operation’s overhead doors is critical. A malfunctioning door can bring your operation to a standstill and impact the efficiency of your business.
Ensure the safe and dependable operation of your commercial overhead doors by keeping up with regular maintenance. We offer a variety of planned maintenance services that involve regular inspection, adjustment, and repair of your overhead doors to help prevent costly service calls in the future.
When you schedule an appointment for preventative maintenance, our IDEA certified technicians will perform a 15-point safety inspection on all of your doors, along with a 12-point inspection of your garage door openers. Afterwards, our technician will tighten, replace or adjust all bolts, nuts, pulleys, rollers, and cables at no added charge.
Our technicians work from a checklist that will be reviewed with you at the end of the appointment to identify any potential issues and let you know that your doors are in working order. Some tasks on the checklist include:
- Inspecting, adjusting, and lubricating door components including tracks, rails, chain hoists, cables, torsion springs, etc.
- Inspecting smaller door components including brake solenoids, motor belts, hinges, etc.
- Checking weatherstripping for shrinkage, wear, and damage.
- Testing and adjusting the door’s balance.
- Testing the door’s safety devices including safety edges, photo optics, safety mats, etc.
- Inspecting electrical operator components including radio receivers, timers, remotes, clutches, etc.
- Ensuring that the electrical operator’s emergency release device is operating properly.
We understand that every business has unique needs, and we will work with you to create a custom maintenance solution to keep your operations running smoothly. We also offer planned maintenance for gate systems, security grilles, commercial exterior man doors, dock door equipment levelers, and air barriers.
Extend the lifetime of your commercial overhead doors and ensure seamless performance for years to come with NationServe’s planned maintenance programs. Learn more about maintenance or contact your local NationServe location to schedule a service call.